Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Phoenix

Well here we are at the beginning, the birth and awakening of a new blog!

My mission and purpose for this site is this....that I will have a positive impact on those with whom I come in contact, by being honest, friendly, optimistic, outgoing, and influential. In addition, I will improve the lives of those around me by sharing knowledge, forging friendships, having fun, and being creative. Furthermore, I will strive to leave a legacy by acting as a role model and team player, working hard and having a never-quit attitude, always striving for success and perfection.

A friend has told me that some things are true whether we believe them or not. One example of this is that true principles govern. You will come to understand what I'm saying as you visit this blog because it will be a place to exchange, grow in knowledge, and gain value to create a life filled with joy.

Therefore, to get things rolling let me say that a Nation, which has wandered from it's standards and was lulled into submission by secret combinations, is now arising! The banner of freedom is raised. The ultimate revolution has begun!

Enjoy your experiences here and remember to not only engage your thoughts, but act upon them for the one is incomplete without the other. My name is Shane, and I am the man who loves his life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment